Description de l'offre
For more than 11 years, Amazon Web Services (“AWS”) has been the world's most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform. AWS offers over 100 fully featured services to millions of active customers around the world—including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies—to power their infrastructure. Global Business Operations (GBO) is a diverse team that supports infrastructure and other foundational initiatives that span and support Sales, Marketing and Support teams within AWS.
The AWS Salesforce Team within GBO is looking to hire a Salesforce Developer to work on one of the largest Salesforce instances at Amazon. The successful candidate will work with stakeholders to solve existing and new business problems with designs that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable. They will be owners and are expected to contribute to defining and governing coding standards, implementing design patterns, and refactoring existing code. In addition to working on the latest Salesforce technologies such as Lightning and Einstein you will also have the opportunity to work with AWS Services such as EC2, S3 and Lambda.
You will be joining a team that is diverse and experienced in all aspects of Salesforce Development and are willing to collaborate with and mentor new members. If you are someone who is passionate about their work, self-motivated, detail oriented, have excellent problem solving abilities and enjoy working on complex business problems then apply today.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related experience
· 2+ years previous development experience with Salesforce.com
· Demonstrated understanding of and experience with Salesforce.com architecture and API
· Experience developing in Salesforce technologies such as Apex, Lightning Design and Visualforce pages
· Ability to design, code, test, debug, and maintain software applications
· Experience with integrations and knowledge of integration patterns
· Strong attention to detail, organization skills and excellent problem solving skills
· Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
· Curious with an appetite for learning and supporting multiple teams