Description de l'offre
Job description :
You will work in a multi-national team located in Prague directly on the client site along with other client and Accenture employees.
Our Salesforce consultants have excellent communication skills with the ability to explain complicated things simply and we measure our success by building a relationship with a client, both business and IT. The most experienced talents will be responsible for leading and managing the projects, coordinating other people, financials, the relationship with the client and our delivery centers across the globe.
This will be your future role
As Salesforce consultant, you will participate on design, delivery and maintenance of business solutions based on Salesforce. You will capture functional and technical requirements gathered from the client and translate them in Salesforce requirements for the developers. You will participate and support the system and integration test.
This is what you already have
· You have 2+ years of experience in business process consulting or software implementations.
· You have 1+ years of experience implementing Salesforce as a Business Analyst or Salesforce Administrator.
· You will prove good communication, leadership, and client development skill.
· You can speak English with colleagues and our foreign clients.
· Knowledge of ServiceMax is an advantage, but not mandatory.
· Salesforce.com certification is an advantage, but not mandatory
P3 Salesforce P2 ServiceMax