Description de l'offre
Looking for a rewarding career with global impact? Then consider Accenture's rapidly expanding Capability Network with approximately 3,000 Management Consulting and Strategy professionals based in a network of prominent locations around the world.
Capability Network Professionals:
· Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
· Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
· Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
· Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
If this sounds like the right team for you, we invite you to read on - and visit https://thenew.is/
Meet the Customers & Channels Team
Accenture Customers & Channels experts give customer service executives the power to achieve true customer-centricity and reinvent customer service to:
· Improve customer satisfaction at the transactional and relationship levels.
· Get the right answer to the right customer through the right channel at the right time.
· Develop cost-efficient service delivery that balances value to the customer with enterprise value.
· Enable a differentiated service proposition across the entire value chain and customer life cycle.
Although no two days at Accenture are the same, as Sales Operations Consultant in our C&C practice, a typical day might include:
· Designing and implementing sales incentive programs or related activities such as quota setting, segmentation, and coverage model,
· Implementing of enabling technology solutions
· Minimum bachelor's degree
· 2+ years' experience with Sales, Sales Operations, and Sales Technology Enablement, or related organization alignment, focused on the business process administration of sales incentives – from sales incentive planning and modeling through tracking, calculation, reporting and analysis, and dispute resolution.
· 2+ years' experience in role working with the sales force to design and implement sales incentive programs or related activities such as quota setting, segmentation, and coverage model
· Implementation of enabling technology solutions (e.g. Callidus TrueComp, Centive, eXactly, Merced / Practique, Oracle IC, Siebel ICM / Motiva, Trilogy, or Varicent) desirable
· Experience working on a large-scale Business / Operational Transformation project desirable
· Experience working with “C” level executive clients
· Global exposure will be desirable
· Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) is required
· Good level of the EU foreign language e.g. German, Italian, French, Spanish would be strong asset
· Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communications competencies
· Demonstrated ability to manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented and distributed delivery environment
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
YOUR WINNING QUALITIES:
· Natural leader; easily establishes relationships with clients and colleagues
· Team Player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
· Determined; appreciates a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results
· Digitally savvy; continuous learner
· Strong communicator; fluency in English is required, additional language capabilities are highly advantageous
· Willing to travel and work at international client sites
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU – You will enjoy:
· A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
· A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
· A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
· A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
· Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work.
· Willing and ability to work at client's locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term.
· Willing to travel min. 50% (annual) of time and could be more. Travel is required - typically full time weekly schedule Monday to Friday on client location abroad with fly-backs for a weekend to home location (Poland). Flexible - Remote work could be an option, depending on the assignment and project arrangement.
· Permanent employment contract
· Attractive benefits package
· Fly-backs for a weekend from abroad project to home location (Poland)
· Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
· Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
· Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects
· Dynamic, international working environment
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."