Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Accenture Interactive Operations professionals help our clients achieve increased operational efficiency and effectiveness for direct marketing communications. In addition, our professionals design marketing programs that help our clients achieve their acquisition, growth and retention objectives across B2C, B2B and B2B2C business models. These technologies typically include campaign management, lead and/or loyalty management, content management, and data management solutions.
The Offering Enablement Specialist will join the Accenture Interactive Operations (AIO) Offering team based in Chicago, IL. As a team, we define content requirements, own the story and its structure, and move things from ambiguity to clarity. Working together we will change the way our clients and colleagues consider content as connective tissue, build consensus around content, and tap into our inner cinematographers to tell compelling and cohesive stories.
The Offering Enablement Specialist will support the creation of customized content to enable the sales organization with powerful messages and assets. This role will work to document points from subject matter experts into a compelling story, manage the assets lifecycle, and support the pursuit the standardization of content for the AIO business.
· Support the creation and delivery of content related to AIO that equips business leaders with rapid access to the information they need to work more efficiently, make better informed business decisions and enable their organizations to become more competitive.
· Maintain a central repository for managing the capture, storage, security, revision control, retrieval, distribution, preservation and destruction of AIO content (e.g., credentials, case studies, client video testimonials, POVs, etc.) that enables to find content easily, providing a comprehensive view of all client data.
· Manage deliverables, responsibilities, and schedule.
· Maintain open dialogue with colleagues and internal clients.
· Maintain compliance with requirements and internal Accenture controls.