Offering Enablement Specialist, AIO
Description de l'offre
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world's largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Accenture Interactive Operations professionals help our clients achieve increased operational efficiency and effectiveness for direct marketing communications. In addition, our professionals design marketing programs that help our clients achieve their acquisition, growth and retention objectives across B2C, B2B and B2B2C business models. These technologies typically include campaign management, lead and/or loyalty management, content management, and data management solutions.
The Offering Enablement Specialist will join the Accenture Interactive Operations (AIO) Offering team based in Chicago, IL. As a team, we define content requirements, own the story and its structure, and move things from ambiguity to clarity. Working together we will change the way our clients and colleagues consider content as connective tissue, build consensus around content, and tap into our inner cinematographers to tell compelling and cohesive stories.
The Offering Enablement Specialist will support the creation of customized content to enable the sales organization with powerful messages and assets. This role will work to document points from subject matter experts into a compelling story, manage the assets lifecycle, and support the pursuit the standardization of content for the AIO business.
· Support the creation and delivery of content related to AIO that equips business leaders with rapid access to the information they need to work more efficiently, make better informed business decisions and enable their organizations to become more competitive.
· Maintain a central repository for managing the capture, storage, security, revision control, retrieval, distribution, preservation and destruction of AIO content (e.g., credentials, case studies, client video testimonials, POVs, etc.) that enables to find content easily, providing a comprehensive view of all client data.
· Manage deliverables, responsibilities, and schedule.
· Maintain open dialogue with colleagues and internal clients.
· Maintain compliance with requirements and internal Accenture controls.
· Bachelor's Degree
· Minimum 3 years experience in digital marketing experience in an advertising agency or consulting environment
· Minimum 2 years experience in sales enablement and/or developing digital marketing content
· Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
· Experience with Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity, and problem-solving skills
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
· This position requires limited travel of approximately 10% as needed to meet internal and external client demands
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Accenture
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.