Join our international team and become support for recruiters. You will be working with MS Excel and Outlook as well as you will be using internal database of candidates (ATAS). This is an opportunity for student who would like to get experience from recruitment and can work 20 hours/week.
What will be your responsibility:
· Supporting recruitment team
· Candidates’ data management
· Processing and sending job offers
· CVs selection
· Sourcing activities
Required skills and experience:
· Ongoing College or university studies preferably in Human Resources
· Fluent English knowledge (both verbal and written)
· Advanced MS Excel and Word knowledge
· Good communication and problem-solving skills
· Good team player with interpersonal skills
· Must be detail oriented, accurate and well organized, with the ability to work independently
What we offer:
Accenture Hungary is the place for someone looking for a challenging career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, try the latest technologies, and to be a part of an international team with a vast range of career opportunities.