Description de l'offre
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 281,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. Our home page is http://www.accenture.com
Our Corporate Function workforce provides deep expertise to manage and operate Accenture's business functions and support client teams. They work in a wide range of functional areas including human resources, recruitment , marketing and communications, finance, quality control, legal, IT, facilities and services.
We are rapidly growing and currently seeking candidates for Recruitment Specialist position. Recruiter will be responsible for developing and executing sourcing and selection strategies to meet the requirements in a timely manner in line with global practice and standards.
Key responsibilities may include:
· Responsibility for the recruiting pipeline
· Acting as single point of contact for hiring managers, responsibility for regular updates and communication about projects, understanding and collecting recruiting needs and requirements
· Establishing and maintaining relationships with stakeholder group
· Acting as single point of contact for designated candidates for all recruiting related questions and concerns
· Active talent acquisition activities using differentiated sourcing channels and tools
· Application screening and selection
· Scheduling and conducting interviews (phone as well as face to face)
· Capturing and updating candidates data in recruiting database and tools in accordance to our standards
· Ensuring all administration/documentation is received, completed and filed according to guidelines
· Providing and distributing reports on the regular basis and ad hoc, identifying issues and providing recommendation
· Participating in recruiting events (job fairs, events, workshops)
· Cafeteria benefit packages including: private medical care, Multisport Benefit systems card
· Challenging job in a professional, multinational and dynamic environment
· Opportunity to join and work with recruiting professionals within international consulting company
· Possibility to lead international recruiting projects
· Friendly and team spirit work atmosphere
· Regular employment contract or B2B
· Master's degree, preferred in Human Resources field
· 3-5 years on Recruitment Specialist position leading executives and experienced hiring projects focused on sector: Finance, Banking, HR, Operations: Procurement, Supply Chain, IT / Technology recruiting (strong asset)
· Experience from recruitment agency or international company with active, multiplies projects preferred
· Strong talent acquisition experience and background using various and multichannel sourcing activities
· Knowledge of recruiting processes and procedures, recruiting/sourcing trends, tools and best practice
· Solid interviewing experience and abilities by phone as well as face to face
· Strong communication skills (written and oral)
· Very good knowledge of English and Polish
· Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills, proven ability to work independently and as a team member
· Taleo or SHL Tests experience will be strong asset
· Full availability
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.”