Description de l'offre
The Recruitment Analyst will be part of a team that provides recruiting support to any country that be part of Accenture's client.
The RA will need to be able to work independently with stakeholders, understand the requirements of the roles, and perform all the activities related to the specific recruiting process of the country that was assigned.
Within the everyday tasks the RA will be assigned to a specific GU/Country and need to:
· - Search for candidates using Job Boards, Social Media and other sourcing channels
· - Reach out to candidates, do a first screening;
· - Update the internal systems (TALEO/SHP);
· - Provide status and updates to the stakeholders;
· - Escalate potential issues to the Team lead in order to find solutions and suitable action plans.
· - - University degree in HR or related fields is a nice to have
· - It requires advanced level in English
· - Overall 2 years of experience in HR, preferably in Big Companies. At least 1 of those years must be related to Sourcing and Staffing (can be mixed with other Recruitment experience)
Professional Skill Requirements
· -Ability to work independently in a multinational environment
· - Proactive and flexible to the demand fluctuation
· - Team work is a must (will be able to move internally to provide support to other country in picks of work and high demand)