Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world's largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Quality Auditor Responsibilities
· Responsible for driving Quality performance through continuous interaction with stakeholders with the intent of achieving target metrics and contractual objectives.
· Responsible for coordinating and guiding the Quality team to ensure focus on Quality and Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) performance and drive high client satisfaction
· Performs regular Quality audits based on accepted standards in sampling to ensure delivery is consistent and at par with client standards.
· This position increases employee satisfaction through accurate, adherence and compliance tracking and enhances company profitability through utilization optimization and intraday analysis.
· Manages internal and external audit with processes and controls.
· Responsible for the development of resources under their direction
· Trained on Lean and Six Sigma Principles.
· Six Sigma experience
· Ability to perform process mapping and documentation
· Manages 2 or more interacts with a minimum of 10 Quality Analyst
Ideal candidate profile
· Minimum of 2 years of quality monitoring experience in a contact center environment
· Minimum of 1 year of experience managing others
· Lean Six Sigma experience
· Strong Knowledge on Quality Tools ( e.g. NICE, etc.) and Quality concepts
· Strong technical documentation, arithmetic , analytical, problem solving and presentation skills
· Proven experience consulting with all levels of management, peers, and teams
· Proven leadership skills in coaching, mentoring and training Quality teams
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.