We are looking for passionate, curious and driven team players who are ready to ignite ideas, push boundaries and drive innovation. At Accenture you'll work on innovative projects and develop your career, collaborating with the best teams in the world. You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services at scale in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all off these services.
We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
We are currently looking for QA Engineer in Zaragoza:
Ideal candidate profile
· Being part of a team, which is in charge of ensuring that our customers are getting the best quality mobile apps;
· Set up test automation frameworks and integrate them to build and release frameworks;
· Prepare and execute manual and automated functional, non-functional and integration tests
· Analyze and determine completeness of the implemented solution;
· Identify, report and track defects and verify defect fixes;
· Perform root cause analysis of issues;
· Help teach and push technical understanding to the rest of the team to help them grow;The following experience and characteristics are relevant to us:Strong Object-Oriented Programming knowledge;
· Agile methodologies: Scrum/Kanban
· Frameworks: SpringBoot, Node.js
· Deep Knowledge in testing frameworks/tools: Cucumber, Serenity BDD, Selenium, Rest-assured,
· Knowledge in performance testing tool like JMeter or NeoLoad
· Relevant experience with Jira (or other tracking tools) and REST APIs
· Nice to have: CI/CD tools valuable: Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes
· Nice to have: Knowledge on Non-SQL DB like Elastic Search or Cassandra
· Nice to have: Experience in ecommerce projects
· Nice to have: Experience in platforms like AWS and Kafka
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.