Java Developer Manager-Midwest
Description de l'offre
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that's why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Technology . Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we'll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we'll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture Technology and thrive in a digitally-driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
WORK YOU'LL DO
As a Java Platform professional , you will develop and design technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Supporting the core of Accenture's Technology business, you will learn and use your curiosity to solve Technology problems through developing, designing, and configuring software products or systems that enable client strategies. You will use your versatility and experience to design technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
· Work with a team of back end, front end, QA and DevOps engineers to design, create, test and deploy applications.
· Develop services and applications using Java with the Spring Framework Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security, etc.
· Create application requirements and project documentation.
· Solve complex problems, create object models, define APIs, build web services, etc.
· Work directly with other developers and internal stakeholders to develop a solid understanding of the business application and requirements for which the application is being designed.
· Assist other developers with questions regarding the functionality of applications.
· 5 years of experience in application development using Java and Spring
· 5 years of experience object oriented design and design patterns
· 5 years of experience designing and building RESTful web services
· 3 years of team leadership experience
Professional Skill Requirements
· Ability to meet travel requirements, overnight domestic travel Sunday through Thursday, on a weekly basis.
· A broad understanding of unit and integration testing as part of a full software development life cycle Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills Nice to have Microservices architecture designing, creating, deploying, testing and monitoring Understanding of security implications in application development Experience working with DevOps AWS or other cloud development and deployment Has used other open source tools such as JUnit, Maven, Ant, Continuous Integration Tools Hudson, Jenkins , etc.
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
À propos de Accenture
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.