Junior Mortgage Pre-Assessor
Working for one of Australia’s Banks, we’re looking for a Junior Banking Officer with 1-2 years in the Banking sector to join.
· Review the below based on defined process, procedures checklist, latest credit policies & updated Knowledge base on scenarios (which includes application details, supporting documents etc)
· Report any anomalies or trends to Team Leads
· Documents Broker Quality input to share with Team Leads
· 1-3 years mortgage pre-assessment exp
· Logically understands the concepts and refers to knowledge/ policies tools to follow process and policies.
· Ability to adapt to fast paced dynamic environment and unlearn to learn new/ updated policies and process to be compliant.
· Can follow a checklist-based work environment and is proactive enough to ask for help.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect infomation that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Ash McGann is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.