Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance. We combine business and industry insights with innovative technology to drive growth for your business. We extend our technology and business capabilities through a powerful alliance ecosystem of market leaders and innovators to provide our clients the best specialized skills and tailored solutions.
Ideal candidate profile
• Experience working with enterprise web application production (Apache and Tomcat) environments
• ITIL knowledge, certification is considered a bonus
• Working via a ticketing system
• Good communication skills
• Professional proficiency in English
• OS Linux knowledge
• Familiarity with web based solutions (applications)
• Basic knowledge about protocols and standards
• Working experience on Linux console and editors
• Knowledge of security aspects on systems
• Familiarity with HA solutions
• Basic knowledge about Cloud based systems
• Basic knowledge of middleware solutions is considered as an asset
• Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Familiarity with IT processes
• Relevant tools experience:
• ServiceNow (Case & Incident)
• Wiki (Knowledge Management)
• Service Provider Cockpit (SPC)
• Dynatrace (Monitoring)
• Splunk (Logs analysis)
• Catchpoint (Monitoring)
Your role includes some or all of the following key responsibilities. You should review these in conjunction with career level guidelines to gain a clear understanding of the expectations for your role.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.