This role will support Accenture Network activities at the sites assigned to the resource. Role will require prior networking knowledge including rack stack basic cabling, configuration of items and providing hyper care support. Cisco Switches Routers Networking knowledge is required. Resource will also be required to support on refresh activities, project activities and general site support.
· Onsite client support (client site location)
· Prep and research proposed changes to customer's network before implementation.
· Test new network setups in a Lab environment before migrating to production network.
· Plan and schedule with Project Managers date of proposed change before implementation.
· Manage and implement network migrations (Firewalls, Switches, MPLS, VPN, data center)
· Create and maintain full network implementation documents and technical drawings for each project.
· Research on new design and implementation to solve current and future issues in enterprise network.
· Consult with external customers to provide network solutions for different network projects.
· Work closely with customer's assigned project managers to meet the expected deadlines on projects.
Ideal candidate profile
· Minimum 7 years of Network Implementation LAN/WAN, including routers, switches, Cisco ECDN, Cisco WAAS, Load balancers, with MPLS and VPN
· Good Knowledge in Cisco Enterprise Network Products
· Good Knowledge in BIG-IP F5 Products.
· Good Knowledge in Cisco ECDN & Cisco WAAS.
· Good Knowledge in Cisco Wireless Products.
· Good Knowledge in Nortel Switches
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate's Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
· It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve clients, our employees must be able to travel when needed. This role requires 100% flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients (typically Monday through Thursday).
Experience with the following:
· Cisco Catalyst 6800 Series Campus Backbone Switches
· Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Campus Backbone Switches
· Cisco Catalyst 4500-X Series Distribution Switches
· Cisco Catalyst 4500E Series Modular Access Switches
· Cisco Catalyst 3850 Series Stackable Access Switches
· Cisco Catalyst 3750-X Series Switches
· Cisco Catalyst 3650 Series Switches
· Cisco Catalyst 2960-X Series Stackable Access Switches
· Nexus 7000 Series/5000 Series
· Cisco 3900 Series Integrated Services Router
· Cisco 2900 Series Integrated Services Router
· Cisco 1900 Series Integrated Services Router
· Cisco 800 Series Integrated Services Router
Network Edge Routers:
· ASR 1000 Series Aggregation Services Router
Service Provider Routers:
· ASR 9000 /ASR 1000 Series Routers
· Cisco 7600 Series Routers
· Cisco XR 12000/12000 Series Router
· ASR 903 Series Aggregation Router
· CCNP certification in Routing & switching
· ITIL Certifications
· Service Operations & Delivery experience
· Good communication skills. Should be able to communicate assertively over conference calls.
· Must be READY for 24 x7 support
· Good team player
· Provide technical assistance to Customer Network engineering team and Network Tier 3 team on open AWS -Network requests and incidents
· Develop run book for AWS Cloud Support (create security group, assign IP, create VPC, set up ELB, update ELB Certs etc.)
· Develop communication maps
· Train the Tier 2 and Tier 3 on the process
· Team Management Skills
· Training Skills
· CCIE R & S Certified
· CCNA - Wireless Certified
· AWS associate training and certification
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world's largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .