People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Business Process Delivery professionals execute repeatable core business processes and/or technical transactions with a focus on efficiency, first-time quality and overall continuous process improvement.
Marketing Coordinator professionals build on a customer-centric service strategy to communicate foundational organization, business process, and technology capabilities required to deliver an optimal customer service.
The incumbent is primarily responsible for expanding Social Media's self-serve advertising customer base by presenting and promoting available products/services to existing and prospective customers by setting up appointments to speak with Marketing Experts
The role includes some or all of the following key responsibilities:
· Support and expand Social Media's self-serve advertising customer base
· Reach out to leads via phone and email
· Research and validate data to ensure accuracy of contact information
· Demonstrate the value of Social Media's advertising solutions
· Engage in discussions and answer questions with appropriate responses to clients
· Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes
· Coordinate efforts with team members and other departments
· Continuously improve through feedback
Ideal candidate profile
· 1 year of experience in Customer Service or Sales Environment
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Good to excellent computer skills with technical expertise
· Technical experience
· Experience using social media
· Experience working in a sales environment with sales targets or quotas
· Familiarity with online advertising products
Professional Skill Requirements
· Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
· Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
· Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
· Exceptional grammar and typing accuracy skills
· Superior writing skills
· Good to excellent computer skills
· Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment
· Dedication to continuous improvement and customer service excellence
· Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt to continuously evolving needs to help clients grow their business on the advertising platform
· Professional customer service skills with a strong phone presence solutions mindset, helping nature, passion for the customer and customer experience
· Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Self-driven with attention to detail and follow through
· Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.