Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Accenture Technology combines business and industry insights with innovative technology services to transform your business. Join one of the world's largest independent providers of technology services to grow your expertise and help clients worldwide to innovate at scale and transform their businesses. Help change how the world works and lives through technology innovation.
L2 Production Support Engineer (SharePoint)
· Playing at active role at Level 2 Support to manage incident and event tickets, determine priority, and resolution from Level 1 escalation within defined SLA in compliance to Client's incident management process
· Escalate incident and event tickets to Level 3 teams within defined SLA in compliance to client's incident management process
· Perform in-depth production incident troubleshooting, resolve any production incident and monitor the fixes to ensure correct resolution.
· Manage application jobs, and provide instructions to Level 1 Application Operations team for jobs recovery/execution
· Perform Service Requests (e.g. data patching, extraction of data or report, answer usage queries, etc.)
· Build and update knowledge base from incident and problem tickets
Ideal candidate profile
Critical Success Factors
· Having knowledge or working experience pertaining to SharePoint is mandatory:
· Creating new SharePoint pages
· Deploying and maintaining Webparts and/or Deploying and maintaining SharePoint apps
· Excellent communication skills and ability to handle communication at different levels and diverse population
· Good to have knowledge or working experience in Office 365 – Exchange Hybrid (Exchange online)
· Strong knowledge and understanding about application architecture and how they interact with various systems
· Strong troubleshooting skills and experience to resolve critical & complex incidents
· Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
· Experience in maintaining and developing applications
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.