Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
If you're driven by new challenges, are motivated to improve and have a desire to develop inclusive, responsible and sustainable solutions, Join Us.
We are The Advanced Technology Centers, delivering tomorrow's innovations to our clients today. From custom engineering, to cloud applications –– we develop and deliver a wide range of solutions for real business needs. Working closely together as one global team, we use innovative delivery models, agile development and automation capabilities. The people who join us at Accenture are exceptionally talented and grow in a workplace where they can be themselves, continuously learn, and make a difference. Are you ready to imagine the impossible and enjoy the thrill of making it happen? Exciting projects await
Are you ready to shape the future?
As a software Engineer professional you will get the opportunity to work across different phases of a project for our client. You will be able to unleash your talents and apply the New to solve modern challenges and help our clients improve the way they do business.
What responsibilities will you have?
· Bring your best thinking to support the client's needs and your team's goals
· Receives detailed to moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments.Write the programming code that brings new apps to life
· Fix any bugs that creep into any old or new code
· Technologies such as Java, ASP .Net, C#, PLSQL, PeopleSoft, Software Testing, Business Intelligence, Azure, Navision, Business Object, SAP ABAP, Salesforce or any other programming language
· Interacts within own team and with direct supervisor.
· Keep well-written records describing how the software works, any special configurations, and how to troubleshoot Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined, focused scope of work
Ideal candidate profile
What skills & experience are we looking for?
· Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
· Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Desire to work in an information systems environment
· Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
What academic qualifications do you need?
· Fresh graduates or with 6 months experience may apply
· BSc Computer Science, Software Engineering, Applied Computing or any related IT Degree
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.