Accenture Technology is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. Our international reach also means you could have the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization of smart, technically-minded people and work with dynamic clients in countries all over the world.
What kind of TECHIE are you? If you are a passionate backend world, you are our best techie!
We are looking for Java/C/C++ Developers for an International Project (based in Alicante)! Join us!
We need a Developer who knows next-generation techniques. Development Teams to join us in the ATC Delivery Center of Alicante. They must know the technology, understand how a client could realize value, and are able to tell a great story about it. Working with an Agile mindset lets them create value across projects of multiple scopes and scale. They also develop unique software for specific niche/emerging industries and products.
Ideal candidate profile
• Technical design.
• IT related degree (Engineering, University Degree or CFGS).
• Relevant experience Development of Java, C/C ++, Unix/Linux.
• Performance testing.
• Work experience with relational or other database platforms, SQL or other query languages.
• Previous consulting experience.
• Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
• Availability to travel across Europe.
What You Will Get From Us
• Permanent contract with competitive salary.
• Great benefits such as a health insurance with 90% premium covered, life insurance and Flexible Salary.
• Referral Bonus if you reference professional colleagues.
• Flexible working hours with intensive workdays for two months and a half in summer. Different formats for family reconciliation.
• English trainings, conferences and certifications.
• Accenture Privilege (a lot of discounts in several products such as traveling, banking, IT products and restaurants).
• Free coffee and fresh fruit in the office.
• You can be a part of our LGTBY Ally employees' group.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
(Applicants for employment in Spain must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in Spain and with Accenture).