· Handle inbound employee cross functional teams inquiries.
· Providing Customer Service to Client s employees, using Salesforce CRM.
· Preparing, processing and or updating employee s records related to transferring, Leaves, and terminating as well as other HR related processes in Workday, Salesforce and other client s systems.
· Explaining Client s HR policies, procedures, related to transferring, Leaves, and terminating, to new and existing employees.
· Maintaining computer system by updating and entering data.
· Compiling reports and spreadsheets and preparing spreadsheets Assisting with exist, Leaves and Transfers meetings with Client s employees Attend team meetings and trainings as needed Work on miscellaneous projects as instructed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
Candidates must be able to demonstrate a number of competencies that are essential to the position, which include
· Must be adept at problem solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve programs in a timely manner
· Must possess strong interpersonal skills Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally, as to communicate with employees, members of the Client s HR management team, and in group presentations and meetings
· Must be able to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and skillfully gather and analyze information
· Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently
· Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback.
· Undergraduate degrees in areas such as, HR, finance and business administration
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in Business Operations
· Accenture experience preferred
· Workday, Salesforce CRM or any other CRM tool
· Previous HR Admin experience is a plus but not required