Ready to innovate at the forefront of Workday?
As a member of one of the world's largest Workday-certified teams, you'll be part of a team of advisory professionals who deliver more than just technology. You'll deliver HR and financial management solutions that help organizations realize the Workday promise of integrated, cloud-based capabilities that put them on the fast track to a better way to work.
Grow your career with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global community with deep industry expertise that help to solve clients' biggest challenges.
Workday Integration Developer (H&PS) will focus on delivering integration solutions to Health and Public Service clients. This role will drive the integrations workstream, completing activities in design, build, and test of integration solutions and reports, vendor management, and deployment of Workday integration solutions.
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture Workday team, where you'll:
· Assess, strategize and manage Workday deployments for organizations across the globe. Accenture has worked with more than 600 clients to deliver Workday deployments to unlock the potential of their organizations.
· Design and deliver future-ready Workday solutions to help organizations optimize their HR and Finance functions and enhance their employees' experiences.
· Join more than 1,200 professionals certified in Workday , collaborating to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
· Expand your Workday skills and advance your career with unparalleled training and professional development opportunities.
A professional at the Consultant level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
· Work in a team environment that includes client interactions, workstream management, and cross-team collaboration; may have supervisory responsibilities
· Accountable for assigned integrations and/or project activities assigned by technical lead or supervisor
· Interaction with all workstreams including functional, reports, conversion, change management and project management
· Adapt existing methods, tools and procedures to create solutions to deliver on client needs
· Analyze business requirements to determine integration solutions across various types of integrations; documentation of requirements, solutions and impacts, alternatives and final decisions
Deliver robust services to help organizations thrive in a digital world, with access to Accenture's unrivaled breadth and depth of capabilities. Be yourself and thrive as you make a difference with the work you do every day, at one of FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For.
Join our Accenture Workday team. Apply today.
Ideal candidate profile
Basic Qualifications :
· Workday Integrations certification required
· Minimum 2+ years hands experience with Workday and at least 1 year or full implementation of Workday Integration solutions
· Experience in multiple integration areas:
· Workday Studio
· EIBs/iLoad solutions
· Complex reporting (calculated fields, Workday object model)
· Cloud Connect for Benefits
· Workday HCM functional
· Minimum of 2+ years of requirements gathering, integration design, testing and deployment of Workday solutions
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (12 years) work experience
Professional Skill Requirements :
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Desire to work in an HR information systems (HRIS) environment
· Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.