GT Suite (Swift) Application Support Analyst
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Join Accenture Technology and unleash your skills and transform the world around you. Shape the technology of tomorrow, with the latest digital methodologies and design thinking, like cloud, AI, intelligent automation, DevOps and Agile. Implement innovative solutions to help clients drive disruption and stay ahead of the digital curve. Innovate with the newest technologies. Be part of the New now and change the world with New IT.
Accenture Technology powers digital transformation through services designed to reinvent your application portfolio and a new style of IT. We combine business and industry insights with innovative technology to drive growth for your business. Accenture Technology delivers applications, from design and development through testing and maintenance, while helping clients shift to New IT with our leading-edge capabilities in automation and connectivity. We provide comprehensive service and project delivery for clients around the world using the latest advances in robotics, integrated analytics, automation and artificial intelligence.
As an GT Suite Application Support Analyst you will:
· Perform troubleshooting and support tasks
· Maintain application systems to meet client requirements
· Troubleshoot and provide resolution/work around for issues
· Provide users with assistance in problem determination and resolution; escalate problems as specified by the Service Levels
· Participate On-Call support beyond business hours on rotation, for priority 1 issues as necessary
· Coordinate with Level 3 support team for the issues requiring code changes.
Ideal candidate profile
To be considered for this role you would need to have:
· Minimum of 2 years of experience with GT Suite. Additional advantage if resource has experience on .NET, Ultimus Engine, Angular JS, Sharepoint, Tableau, MS Access;
· Experience working in a level 2 support team
· Fluent English and ability to read technical documentation
Why join us?
· We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
· You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
· Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
· You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
· You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
To learn more about life @AccentureMiddleEast, follow us on social media and keep up with our latest news.
Accenture Middle East: LinkedIn , Instagram , Facebook , Twitter , YouTube