People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Business Process Delivery professionals execute repeatable core business processes and/or technical transactions with a focus on efficiency, first-time quality and overall continuous process improvement.
Customer Service professionals build on a customer-centric service strategy to deliver foundational organization, business process, and technology capabilities required to deliver an optimal customer service.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
Solves routine problems largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines .
Interacts within own team and with direct supervisor.
Receives detailed to moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments.
Decisions impact own work.
Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined, focused scope of work .
· Learning more about our advertisers and how their business works
· Sense of achievement providing excellent customer service in an outbound business contact environment
· Relationship building and interacting with advertisers via phone and email
· Fulfilling work satisfying client expectations in a way that also complies with best practices
· Maintaining high customer satisfaction ratings and service level agreements
Ideal candidate profile
· HS Diploma or GED
· 1 year of experience working in a customer service sales organization
· Familiarity with online advertising products and social media
· Must have exceptional grammar and typing accuracy skills
· Excellent communication skills verbal, written, listening skills
· Digital advertising experience is a plus
· Ability to work all shifts as required (including holidays)
Professional Skill Requirements
· PC skills and keyboarding skills
· Proficient in excel
· Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
· Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt to continuously evolving needs to help clients grow their business on the advertising platform
· Professional customer service skills with a strong phone presence solutions mindset, helping nature, passion for the customer and customer experience
· Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Self-driven with attention to detail and follow through
· Ability to adapt to quickly to changing situations
· Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
· Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.