Federal - ServiceNow Developer -REMOTE
Description de l'offre
Location: Arlington, VA - Washington DC
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company that helps clients transform bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes. We serve every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Our 9,000 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and health to make a difference for the people they employ, serve, and protect.
Systems Integration & Technology Consulting professionals are responsible for delivering technology innovation through the delivery of emerging technology solutions to our clients.
The ServiceNow Developer will demonstrate skills in the areas of the planning, oversight, and successful delivery of ServiceNow. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Developing the application including configuration, report development and data migration, where applicable
- Performing custom development (as required) and 3rd party integrations
- Carrying out unit-testing and defect resolution
- Carrying out migration of the changes to production
- Assisting with technical design and documentation
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders and team members to build solutions in ServiceNow that support business requirements
· 2+ years experience in delivering software package solutions (systems integration)
· US Citizenship
· ServiceNow System Administration Certification
· Systems integration of SaaS / Platform solutions
· Bachelor's degree
· Managing relationships, operating procedures, and service level agreements with clients and coworkers
· Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
· Business Process Management (BPM) / Business Process Design
· Web site design and human computer interaction (user experience)
· Development and delivery of ServiceNow training
· AngularJS, Apache and/or Jelly Scripting
· Web Services Integration (SOAP, REST, and JSON)
· System/Process Automation (Orchestration)
· Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
· Experienced in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including client requirement analysis and system design.
· Designing and implementing IT and Non-IT related process workflows, procedures and technical standards
· Vendor certification(s) for ServiceNow, Salesforce, Pega, or similar platform/CRM solution(s)
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one, may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
US Citizenship is required.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Accenture
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.