Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Greenbelt, MD
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world's leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
The ESRI ENGINEER will work with the infrastructure leads for the Client to determine requirements to support the program. The ESRI ENGINEER will work closely with assessment teams to ensure that the design and implementation of the infrastructure will support the performance requirements of the program. This individual will document the required architecture and interface with the Client regularly.
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor's Degree and 14 years' experience / or Master's Degree and 12 years' experience / or Associate's Degree and 16 years' experience / 18 years with no Degree
· Experience in Geographic Information Systems (GIS) - ESRI suite of applications
· Experience with ArcGIS suite of applications, tools and APIs
· Experience in custom application development integration using ArcGIS
· Experience with private, hybrid or public cloud technology
· Familiarity with Virtualization Technologies
· Ability to perform infrastructure discovery and assessments working with Architecture team
· Demonstrated understanding of Data Center Operations (Production operations, Server, Storage, Network, Data Base Management, Systems Management, Helpdesk, DR/Business recovery practices)
· Familiarity with functional operations of server, storage, and network functions
· Experienced and well versed on cloud computing concepts, specifically on AWS Cloud Services and associated processes, systems and integration
· Experience providing technical support and general troubleshooting of BMC Remedy and associated ITSM applications, databases and other systems
· Experience with Change management, implementation, and processing
· Experience with any scripting language (1+ years)
· Excellent soft-skills, written and oral communication skills
· Excellent ad-hoc presentation skills
· Comfortable in a fast pace politically charged work environment and significant customer facing role
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.