Your personality and your passion make the difference. At Accenture we drive growth for our clients' businesses and pave their way to digital transformation. Our technology team uses established and emerging technologies to develop cutting edge solutions that help our clients stay ahead of the digital curve. Here you'll give new impetus to the products industry group.
Sounds like an interesting challenge to you? Then follow your passion in a role where you'll develop and distribute add-on products for SAP HCM – based on the SAP Cloud Platform and to be used by more than 1.700 customers all over the world. To find out more about Accenture Software for HCM please click here.
In this position, you would be working within Accenture Products and Platforms (APP). APP operates a portfolio of product-mindset business units inside Accenture – each with a shared mission to codify industry and functional knowledge into valuable and differentiated software assets for sale to Accenture clients or as market-facing products in clients' own offerings. APP teams overlay Pragmatic frameworks and Agile methodologies to create value and deliver excellence every day. APP products and platforms accelerate time-to-value, ensure customer satisfaction, and drive productive, long-term client engagements. APP offers unique and rewarding opportunities and software career paths within Accenture..
Make Accenture More You
· You'll improve existing and develop new quality standards.
· Seeing the big picture as well as the detail you'll accompany continuous integration and continuous development activities.
· Evaluating SAP Cloud Platform Cloud Foundry development services will also be part of your role.
· Your colleagues can count on your support and advice when it comes to technical implementation.
· All in all, you'll crucially support critical and highly complex development artefacts.
Ideal candidate profile
That's what we are expecting
· Several years' experience in architecting complex Java applications
· Ability to visualize, communicate and implement complex concepts
· Eagerness to embrace new technologies, tools and frameworks
· Familiar with up to date Java technologies and frameworks
· Good language skills in English and German
Any questions? Please send an email to our recruiting team firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call: 00800 45045045.
We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online application form.