Pillar Technology has been uncovering and executing industry-disrupting opportunities for over 20 years, and now we've joined forces with Accenture Industry X.0 to revolutionize the world of connected physical products and services.
We've cracked the code on smart connected by bringing all the necessary capabilities under one roof—creating a seamless, End2End process. The driving force behind it all? Our people—the Industry X.0 family.
EXPERIENCE DESIGNER (XD)
Experience Designers are masters of taking broad concepts and bringing them to life through beautifully designed intuitive experiences. They work closely and collaboratively with our Experience Architects to develop ideas, build wireframes and gather user feedback, that they then translate into production-ready, high-fidelity designs.
DAY IN THE LIFE.
· Working and communicating with multifunctional, Agile teams in a fast-paced, iterative environment.
· Translating broad ideas, business and functional requirements, and wireframe concepts into design flows and elegant user interfaces.
· Rapidly sketching out ideas and concepts to communicate ideas and elicit feedback, followed by higher-fidelity revisions for use in testing and production.
· Advocating on behalf of the end-user throughout research, design and development.
· Collaborating and working alongside Software Artisans.
· Explaining your ideas, designs and UX best practices in order to successfully influence, motivate and inspire stakeholders.
· Facilitating or participating in creative sessions.
· Working with tools like Sketch, Invision App, Adobe Creative Suite, Motion and/or After Effects.
· Staying current with digital trends and best practices—you know, things like IoT, embedded and emerging tech.
· Maintaining composure and resilience in situations where “adaptability” is required.
· Demonstrating visual design skills that are needed to create impactful and easy-to-use interfaces and flows.
· Presenting design concepts and direction with end-users, customers, product managers and developers—aka presentation prowess.
· Participating in the product development lifecycle of digital products—beyond just web design, this includes web and mobile apps, embedded systems and more.
ARE YOU A GAME CHANGER?
Our mission is to provide an environment where people do what they love and feel empowered to influence change. Of course our open and flexible workspaces, fully-stocked fridge and pantry help create a thriving work ecosystem. But we also support this goal in ways that can't be contained within four walls—so whether you are working at a client site or a Forge, the Forge mindset goes where you go.
· “No-constraints” thinking—we're talking “change the world” kind of thinking.
· Team members who push you to succeed, because they expect you to do the same for them.
· Diverse and changing work environments.
· Learning, sharing and working closely with other team members because we take the “two heads are better than one” saying very seriously.
· A “Speed2Value” approach to solving problems and delivering value.
· Open communication across the company—direct, expert and personal.
· A learning ecosystem that encourages and empowers lifelong learning and growth of our team.
· Active participation in Agile and software craftsmanship communities and we hope you do the same!
PERKS OF THE JOB.
So what's in it for you, right? On top of “Creative Collision” lunches served up every Friday, we provide our team members with a dynamic and supportive environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance.
· Competitive compensation package including salary, medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, and life, accident and auto/homeowners insurance.
· PTO to do literally whatever you want, and holidays off to spend with whoever you want.
· 401(k) with an employer match, because we care about your future beyond Industry X.0.
· Health and wellness support including Employee Assistance Program, Developmental Disabilities Caregiver Resource, Wellness Program and Online Fitness Program.
· A flexible and customizable career growth path.
· Family is family—that's why it's important to us to offer adoption and surrogacy assistance, medical plans that cover infertility treatment, paid Maternity Leave, paid Primary and Secondary Caregiver Leave, and a Backup Dependent Care program.
· Pets? They're family, too. That's why we offer pet insurance to our team members.
· Flexible work environment, because we know things just come up sometimes.
· And so much more! Our Talent Engagement Consultants can give you more info.
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?
Now that you've got the goods on being a part of the Industry X.0 family, we just have one question: Are you ready to unleash your potential? If so, let's chat. Go ahead and click the “apply” button. Tell us a bit about yourself and one of our Talent Engagement Consultants will be in touch.
Ideal candidate profile
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR.
· At least a 2 year degree in Interaction Design, Digital Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Digital Product Design, Human Factors, or 2 years of equivalent experience.
· At least 5 years utilizing user experience design processes, methodologies and artifacts including but not limited to things like prototypes, interactive mockups, design guidelines/specifications, user personas, journey maps, story maps and user stories.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.