People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Workplace Management and Solutions professionals provide space and service support solutions for all Accenture people and businesses globally, running Accenture's workplace as a robust business function leveraging Accenture's business and technology strategies.
The Executive Assistant provides support to various executives with complex organizational responsibilities. They will Independently complete assigned non-routine tasks to meet goals and may work in a team environment as well as serve as the primary support and will act as a liaison between the executives and their organization. The Executive Assistant also supports the operations of the local office.
Business partner for Accenture executives by providing administrative support, including:
- Understanding the executive(s)' line of business, clients, and team
- Identifying new ways to add value & proactively taking on new tasks to help the executive be more productive
- Identifying & recommending business solutions in the area of administrative support
- Managing complex calendars, coordination of appointments, meetings and travel, as well as extensive rescheduling.
- Understanding Accenture's collaboration & technology tools & recommending most effective options for calls and meetings involving a global audience
- Arranging and coordinating on-site and off-site meetings
- Handling time and expense reporting for one or more executives
- Drafting & editing correspondence and/or PowerPoint decks (with graphs or charts) on executive's behalf
- Assisting with proposal development
- Pulling reports & analyzing data
- Taking ownership for various projects
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Anticipating travel needs of executive and independently coordinating complex travel arrangements, both domestic and international
- Analyzes and solves problems
- Interacts with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has limited direct exposure with non-management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- Receives moderate of level instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others.
- Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work
Ideal candidate profile
· Requires a minimum of 2 years of progressively responsible secretarial and administrative experience
· Post-Secondary Education – college diploma or relevant certification
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Outlook
· Experience in customer/client relationship management
· Experience in a corporate environment, with a large company an asset
· Bachelor's degree preferred
Professional Skill Requirements
· High level of professionalism with a good executive presence—demonstrated poise, calm under fire
Proactive business partner—demonstrated customer service mentality, assuming ownership over solutions while maintaining flexibility and adaptability
High level of energy and love of work and business—genuine interest in business and willingness and desire to learn our business
Self-starter—demonstrated ability to work independently and assume greater responsibilities over time
Critical thinker and problem solving skills—independently overcomes roadblocks
Collaborative with high EQ—able to engage a diverse set of stakeholders, understand different viewpoints, build long-term relationships and create collaborative team environment
Team player—desire to work as a team player while accepting substantial individual responsibility
Technology savvy with an interest in new generation technology—comfortable doing things a different way, trouble-shooting and recommending new technology
Discrete—ability to work with highly confidential material and maintain confidentiality
Continuous learner mindset—desire to grow quickly with a commitment to excellence
Good communication skills (written and oral)
Good organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/ .