Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
As a ETL developer, you will help to designs data storage systems, overseeing the loading of data into the systems and extract, transform, load (ETL) data with an emphasis to produce high quality software designs.
What you get to do in this role:
· Gathering requirements and specifications from users / business stake holders.
· Design, Develop and Test ETL Mappings, Mapplets, Workflows, Worklets to support business requirements.
· Perform feasibility, impact analysis and suitable solutions based on the use cases.
· Ensuring data management and governance to maintain the data integrity.
· Develop data mappings to extract the data from XML/Database and loading to the source stating database tables.
· Create shell scripts for ETL purpose.
Ideal candidate profile
· Degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent.
· Relevant working experience in ETL, Informatica PowerCenter, SQL, PowerShell scripting, Databases, Unix Shell etc.
· Knowledge in the Data Warehousing Domain.
· Good understanding of RDBMS databases.
· Good exposure to different Data Modelling techniques.
· Familiar with Waterfall & Agile methodologies.
· Understand different interface files.
· Strong written and communication skills.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.