The Intelligent Cloud and Infrastructure team helps clients transform their IT infrastructure using comprehensive, intelligent infrastructure solutions, including cloud, data centers, security solutions and service management. We support digital strategies of our clients by designing and implementing flexible IT solutions.
AS AN ACCENTURE TEAM MEMBER, YOU WILL BE:
· Participating in DevOps initiatives e.g. setting up monitoring and automating deployments;
· Performing operations on test environments involving variety of technologies ;
· Executing service requests ;
· Analyzing metrics and providing recommendations for improvements;
· Managing test environment configuration .
Ideal candidate profile
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
· Fluent English is a must;
· 3 years of experience with IT Systems;
· Depth knowledge of WebLogic and/or OSB;
· Experience with shell scripting and/or RedHat Linux server's administration;
· Knowledge of continuous integration tools e.g. Jenkins, Git, Maven, Bamboo will be a plus.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
· Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced, agile environment;
· Opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career ;
· Direct cooperation with worldwide leading IT companies ;
· The prospect of getting to know many industries for ex. Banking, Telco, FMCG, Retail, Energy;
· Competitive benefits package : e.g. private healthcare, additional insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages.