What will you do?
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. You will be preparing the “big data” infrastructure, Design, build, integrate data from various resources and deploy solutions. Maintain documentation.
Ideal candidate profile
· Minimum Bachelor's degree (preferred in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, Operations Research or similar)
· 1-5 years of relevant professional experience
· Experience in parallel data processing using Apache Spark
· Problem-solving skills including the ability to structure client challenges, perform analyses independently & deal with new issues in dynamic work environments
· Ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and powerful manner
· Experience and desire to continue working in international & challenging environments
· Familiarity with cloud data warehouse: Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Azure SQL, Google Big query
· Strong data skills: Data Structures, data modeling
· Strong technical skills: SQL, python, java, pySpark
· Issue tracking: Jira, Snow
· Knowledge of repository: Confluence, Wiki
· Familiarity with version control system: Git, Github
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English & Polish. Good level of the other foreign language (e.g. German, Italian, French) would be strong asset
· Attractive financial & benefits package
· Challenging & stimulating job in a professional and multinational environment
· A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
· A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
· A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
· A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
· Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects and learn innovative approaches of problem structuring and solving
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please contact us as soon as possible.
Apply ONLINE (preferred) or submit application via email: firstname.lastname@example.org If you choose email include the Position Title in the subject of the email, attach CV in English and motivation letter.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.