Grow your career as a Technology Consultant within the Products Industry group
The Accenture Products group serves a set of increasingly interconnected consumer-relevant industries: Consumer Goods & Services, Industrial, Life Sciences, Retail and Travel. Each faces unprecedented change and complex challenges. From the emergence of the digital consumer to sustainable supply chains to the diversity of global markets. Together, we shape opportunities that have a direct and beneficial impact on the lives of consumers, passengers and patients around the world.
As a Technology Consultant within Products, you'll do more than advise—you'll build enduring, trust-based relationships with our clients. You will help them address their most complex issues to achieve best-in-class industry solutions. You will guide the client trough complex business transformation programs by being involved in analysis and blueprint of the high value solutions of tomorrow. A Technology Consultant professional brings our client to the next level by combining industry best practice processes with state of the art technologies tailored to the needs of the client. In a diverse project environment you get the opportunity to develop specialized expertise – strategic, industry, functional, technical – which will be a catalyst throughout your career and in your personal journey.
Your main tasks/responsibilities will include:
· Build Technology Roadmaps
· Document Business Requirements
· Assist in conducting gap analysis between Business Requirements, System Design and Enterprise Architecture
· Coordinate Key Users through all Testing Phases
· Assess and diagnose Technology Environments
· Tuning Technology Environments for Optimal Performance
· Perform System Design Activities (e.g., write functional designs based on functional requirements)
· Assist in industry, competitive and company analyses (strategic, financial, operational) as well as market research for benchmarking
· Assist in analysis and documentation of as-is capabilities about Business Processes, People, Technology, etc.
· Design Technology Infrastructures such as Networks, Security and Platforms