Description de l'offre
We are one of the world’s leading organizations providing management consulting, technology and outsourcing services, with more than 394,000 employees; offices and operations in more than 200 cities in 56 countries.
Our five growth platforms—Accenture Consulting, Accenture Strategy, Accenture Digital, Accenture Technology, Accenture Operations—are the innovation engines through which we build world-class skills and capabilities; develop knowledge capital; and create, acquire and manage key assets central to the development of integrated services and solutions for our clients.
We are looking for a Datawarehouse Specialist / Analyst who will have the below mentioned qualifications;
· Associate's or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Maths related disciplines
· Advanced skills in RDMS, Dimensional Data Modelling, Data Integration and Data Warehousing
· Strong knowledge on SQL language, development and tuning of store procedures, relational database design
· Experienced on ETL architecture and related development tool like Informatica, ODI etc.
· SAP BO Reporting knowledge is a big plus
· Good technical knowledge of the IT infrastructure
· Experience coordinating the integration and configuration of systems working with multiple teams at the same time
· Strong coordination and planning skills, Ability to manage multiple tasks under pressure in a demanding and stressed environment
· Advanced level english skills is a must