Description de l'offre
Role: Cyber Security Analyst
Location: Saudi Arabia
The Cybersecurity Analyst will have demonstrated experience and comprehensive knowledge of key tasks on a large high visibility IT program.
The candidate must be able to provide strategic direction as well as deliver a technical architecture across multiple levels of detail.
· Development of a security architecture that incorporates a multi-faceted and multidisciplinary security approach to compliment the reference and technical infrastructure architecture.
· Ability to develop and convey the strategic cyber security requirements of the digital transformation.
· Design and develop security architectures for cloud and cloud/hybrid-based systems.
· Based on business requirements, design and implement architectures and designs that will allow those requirements to be met with a minimal degree of risk and with appropriate security controls present to achieve and maintain authority to operate
· Represents security platform in development and implementation of the overall technical architecture.
· Supports the Accenture project team, focused on delivering transformative digital capabilities, by enabling security related accelerated decision responses for recommended business and technical changes that are presented as options to the client's highest governance body.
· Provides consistent security updates of governance decisions to the change management team to drive any new direction throughout the enterprise
· 2-4 years of experience developing and fielding Security architectures and/or engineering.
· Experience with assessment, development, implementation, optimization, and documentation of a comprehensive and broad set of security technologies and processes (secure software development (Application Security), data protection, cryptography, key management, identity and access management (IAM), network security)
· Experience performing threat modelling and design reviews to assess security implications and requirements for introduction of new technologies.
· Experience with enterprise architecture and working as part of a cross functional team to implement solutions.
· Knowledge, experience, and past performance with the following tasks:
· Experience architecting security solutions to safeguard network, infrastructure, data, and applications, and APIs.
· Knowledge of Identity and Access Management solutions with insight into industry best practices for Public Key Infrastructure, Authentication, Authorization, and Access Control.
· Deep understanding of Defence in Depth Strategies to address dynamic threats.