Description de l'offre
WE SEEK CYBER TALENTS TO PROTECT THE BUSINESS OF OUR CLIENTS.
JOIN ACCENTURE SECURITY AND DESIGN THE MOST INNOVATIVE CYBER SECURITY SOLUTIONS WITH US.
Accenture Security design and implement the most innovative security solutions to give an answer to the most complex Cyber attacks. Become an Accenture Security professional and ensure a straightforward approach to information security for a real business and technology revolution.
Cyber Security Consultant
Milan, Rome, Turin
As a Cyber Security Consultant , you will be part of a specialized professional group that leads the change of paradigm from a remediation-based approach to a prevention-based one. You will help clients' businesses to improve their security posture and grow their resilience by designing and architecture proper secure coding practices in order to boost confidence in digital services.
Cyber security is becoming crucial for customers to effectively identify and respond to all types of attackers.
Accenture Security will give you the opportunity to earn knowledge and expertise on a wide range of innovative tools, technologies and methodologies.
Don't just follow the rules. Set them.
As a Cyber Analyst Consultant you will be involved in the following activities:
· Analysis and Implementation of Security Solutions to meet customer requirements
· Evaluation of safety requirements to meet control objectives and risk appetite
· Review of solutions to assess security compliance
· Make security changes in complex organizations in collaboration with the team
· Work in attractive environments including large Enterprise, Cloud and IOT
· Security analytics, security monitoring and SIEM
· Supporting the business development
What makes the difference
The ideal candidate must have at least 2 years' experience in some or all of the following skills:
· Forensics, Ethical Hacking or Penetration Testing
· Threat Hunting, Incident Response, Red Teaming, Adversary Simulation
· Infrastructure and Network Security
· Security Architecture
· Application Security Testing
· Identity and Access Management
· Technical security implementation
· Certification and knowledge of current industry standard methodology are helpful
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top%5C
Find out how to bring your ideas and creativity to life in a young, creative, friendly and dynamic environment . Structured and customized training is designed to help you build your own firmly grounded professional career by developing both technical and management skills.
Become part of a global network renowned for the quality of its people and services, manage complex and challenging projects, and test emerging technologies.
When there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories .
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) go to https://www.accenture.com/us-en/careers/privacy-policy Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.