Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Program Specialist Services professionals provide project-based support services within centers. These professionals support the delivery and execution of our key projects with specialized services.
The Team Lead will manage a multi lingual group and is responsible for delivering high caliber customer service to the client's customers. The Team Lead will represent the team in communications with the client and provide all levels of support when necessary. They are the main point of contact for the client and act as the point for escalation. They are responsible for all aspects of the process and will liaise closely with global counterparts. There will be a strong element of new process incubation, induction and process improvement.
· Provide the client with SLA and metric reporting on team performance
· Support continuous improvement strategies and initiatives to work smarter and more efficiently
· Mitigate general risk and proactively handle issues as they arise
· Main escalation contact for variety of needs from the team
· Handle performance management activities such as career counselling, coaching, performance development, etc.
· Support team to achieve results with the highest possible standard of quality and delivery
· Leverage Accenture internal knowledge groups to support team
· Allocation and distribution of tasks across languages and processes
· Provide insight to client on trends found from operational processes Improve business processes within the team
· Drive for global standardization across different functions of the business
· Responsible for maintenance and review cycle of process documentation
· Create and maintain project documentation relating to projects
· Working with Accenture internal teams to identify and implement best practice opportunities