Description de l'offre
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world's largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Program Specialist Services professionals provide project-based support services within centers. These professionals support the delivery and execution of our key projects with specialized services.
The Team Lead will manage a multi lingual group and is responsible for delivering high caliber customer service to the client's customers. The Team Lead will represent the team in communications with the client and provide all levels of support when necessary. They are the main point of contact for the client and act as the point for escalation. They are responsible for all aspects of the process and will liaise closely with global counterparts. There will be a strong element of new process incubation, induction and process improvement.
· Provide the client with SLA and metric reporting on team performance
· Support continuous improvement strategies and initiatives to work smarter and more efficiently
· Mitigate general risk and proactively handle issues as they arise
· Main escalation contact for variety of needs from the team
· Handle performance management activities such as career counselling, coaching, performance development, etc.
· Support team to achieve results with the highest possible standard of quality and delivery
· Leverage Accenture internal knowledge groups to support team
· Allocation and distribution of tasks across languages and processes
· Provide insight to client on trends found from operational processes Improve business processes within the team
· Drive for global standardization across different functions of the business
· Responsible for maintenance and review cycle of process documentation
· Create and maintain project documentation relating to projects
· Working with Accenture internal teams to identify and implement best practice opportunities
· High school degree
· Minimum of 1 year of Team Management Experience
· Minimum of 1 year in Operations Environment
· Bachelor's degree
· Coaching & Mentoring Experience
· Fluent in Spanish or Brazilian Portuguese
· Client facing experience or Call Center Atmosphere
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to work on own initiatives while in a team environment
· Excellent organizational time management abilities
· Strong negotiation skills
· Analytical approach to problem solving
· Prior experience working in an environment of frequent change
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.