Description de l'offre
Based in BJ/SH/GZ/SZ
Accenture has established a distributed management consulting model that provides specialized industry and functional expertise based in a network of prominent global locations, to help clients address their most pressing issues and pursue opportunities with greater flexibility and speed. Called the Capability Network, it consists of over 1,700 consulting professionals and complements our in-country teams to deliver cutting-edge expertise and measurable value to our clients. Rapidly expanding, the Capability Network is a highly strategic initiative designed to reinvent management consulting and build competitive advantage on a global scale.
As part of the Capability Network, you will always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture. You will find a stimulating environment where you will work with prestigious global clients on diverse and challenging projects that deliver real business outcomes, enabling you to increase your skillset and knowledge and enhance your career development. Your impact will be truly global as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork .
Responsibilities may include:
· Project Delivery : Work with small to medium-size teams to deliver projects for global clients. Responsibilities may include:
· Market entry strategy development
· Product launch strategy
· Channel mix assessment and strategy
· Sales Channel optimization
· Pricing Optimization
· Incentive Compensation Management
· Channel Incentive Management
· Sales Performance Analytics
· Functional Support for Technology Implementation Engagements (Salesforce.com, SAP CRM)
· Business Development : Support efforts of global sales team to identify and win potential opportunities within the practice
· Industry Expertise : Provide industry expertise in XX Industry
· Domain Development : Develop assets and methodologies, develop of points-of-view, research or white papers, support development of marketing collateral, conduct public speaking and publish in industry periodicals
· Minimum bachelor's degree
· Understand the marketing science and operation architecture
· Has strong logic thinking, analytics, and problem solving skills
· 3+ years’ experience with China’s marketing, marketing Operations, and digital dynamics and enablement in the marketing area, or related organization alignment, focused on the digital enabled marketing operation, omni-channel operation, and marketing partner management in China’s context.
· 3+ years’ experience in working in digitalizing the marketing operation and transform the operating model and organization to align with the new marketing operation.
· Experience working on a large-scale Digitalized Business / Operational Transformation project desirable
· Experience working with “C” level executive clients
· Consulting firm working experience is a plus
· Global exposure will be desirable
· Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communications competencies
· Demonstrated ability to manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented and distributed delivery environment
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
· Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) is required