Customer Care Agent (Dutch/French)
Description de l'offre
Our client is the n°1 in telecom business situated in Brussels center in a modern building with different restaurants and shops. You will start with a 3 week training on the products and programs. Working hours are flexible between 8 and 18h.
You answer and input support queries via phone & e-mail for product related issues:
Service Desk Repair
· First Line support for Enterprise customers in case of problems
· Perform controls in order to- if possible- solve the problem immediately
· If necessary, initiate the technical team for more detailed analysis & problem solving
Back office Fix
· Introduction in the provisioning system of enterprise customers requests for among others: New fix lines, extra options on phone lines, administrative changes (e.g. address change), number resignation, ...
· Planning with technical services
· Communication with customer regarding planning
· Interaction with customer (or intern) in case of problems
· Strong communicator (client contact): friendly/correct/professional/patient/...
· Stress resistant
· Responsible & decision maker
· Product knowledge (which will grow on the job, but technical/telecom affinity is an asset)
· You speak Dutch on native level
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 358,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Accenture
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.