As Contracting Specialist you would provide end to end Contracting support around Accenture policies and processes as well as broader contractual and commercial support using various tools and methodologies focused on internal policy compliances, risk mitigation, contract execution, etc.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
• Support contracting of different Accenture offerings in designated geographies in an autonomous and end-to-end manner which includes:
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating various sales/contractual documents like Statements of Work, Subcontract Agreements, Local Country Agreements, Proposals, Change Orders, Teaming Agreements, NDAs, Software License Agreements, creation of Due Diligence Memos etc.
- Drafting and reviewing new RFP's and associated T&Cs, MSA/CSAs, Standalone Agreements, Exceptions table etc. under supervision of a lead or team member designated by the lead;
- Working independently on deals and Client accounts liaising with stakeholders from various spectrums from within Accenture and interactions with external Clients from time to time with very limited supervision or external input;
- Work as Accenture's custodian with respect to various risks in Client contracts and helping business develop/implement mitigation strategies to minimize the impact of the risk including taking judgment based decision on risks and mitigations under leadership's supervision;
• Independently work on smaller engagements and/or works within team on a large engagement or Client account;
• Collaborate with stakeholders and leadership as part of engagement and/or Client account;
• Work in a cross – functional model on engagements as needed.
Ideal candidate profile
WHAT DO WE EXPECT
• Legal Degree with 3-5 yrs. of experience in legal services. Working experience of Contracting/pre-sales work is preferred;
• Basic understanding of Contracting principles with experience of contracting in different market's preferred;
• Demonstrates ability to consistently learn and upskill self with limited external inputs;
• Demonstrates ability to consistently think out-of-the-box in a solution driven manner;
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint).
WHAT DO WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay ranges from 1 600€ depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed Paid overtime or overtime vacation
• German language bonus up to 250€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority
• Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
• Transparent bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty presents
• Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
• Option to participate on projects abroad
• Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including various language
• Teambuilding activities
• Regular performance management and evaluation process
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring
Family & Health:
• Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different
gyms, studios and swimming pools
• Three self-recovery days without doctor‘s note
• Sick leave compensation
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus, Inhouse day care)