Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
Follow established policies, procedures and methods by doing research. May perform client related tasks in various systems, as required. Analyze information and formulate conclusions. Follow directions in accordance with the statement of work and service level agreement. Processes transactions for relevant business processes in various systems and tracking tools.
· Working towards creating a positive environment and improving user experience online.
· Managing and safeguarding content effectively on digital platforms.
· Responding to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy, and accuracy.
· Understanding and remaining up-to-date with client policies and guidelines.
· Resolving inquires according to defined policies and procedures.
· Fulfilling base productivity and quality requirements.
· Ability to research and seek out answers to potential process or policy gaps.
Ideal candidate profile
· Applicants with prior experience in call centers or fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
· Ability to work on holidays and weekends, including rotational shifts as directed by their team.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Traditional Mandarin and English.
· Passion for ensuring a world class user support experience.
· Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts and skills.
· Computer literacy and passionate about the internet
· Flexible with sensitive content
· Individuals are provided paid training (typically 3-6 weeks upon joining), depending on the group supported. Thereafter, you will transition to your respective schedule.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.