Consumer Goods Management Analyst/ Consultant - Digital Commerce
Who are we looking for?
Looking for a rewarding career with global impact?
Accenture is rapidly expanding Management Consulting network based in the prominent locations around the world. At Accenture Capability Network you will serve as a Digital Strategy & Commerce Analyst/Consultant who would support our clients in executing and activating digital transformation. We are looking for a pro-active, courageous and flexible person who could join our team!
What will you do?
· You will be involved in building digital strategy & commerce for our key clients from the Consumer Goods & Services industry (for both B2B and B2C).
· You will be involved in Digital commerce, digital marketing, digital transformation projects.
· You will do the analysis of the business requirements.
· You will play significant role to explore business opportunities in the e-commerce / digital transformation area to optimize clients' performance.
· You will support analysis and assessment of client's digital/e-commerce capability / optimization of marketing campaigns and e-commerce solutions
· You will support the clients in designing and setting up their digital media, cross-channel digital marketing and digital analytics.
· You will release your potential by working in a dynamic, cross-cultural, innovative team.
· You will be travelling across the Europe to cooperate with leading Consumer Goods industry players.
Ideal candidate profile
What we are looking for:
· At least 2 years of experience executing or supporting digital/e-commerce projects
· Experience in working for FMCG/ Consumer Goods & Services clients will be an additional value
· Background in digital strategy & planning, digital communication, digital channels, marketing automation, big data and analytics
· Hands on experience & good knowledge in the following areas: Campaign & content management, E-commerce(transformation / operations), Digital Content Solution (Digital media)
· Experience in working with cross-functional remote teams (agile methods) in a client-facing role
· At least a BA in management/digital marketing/e-business or similar
· Excellent verbal and written English communication skills (good level of German/French would be a plus)
· Open-minded person ready to help our clients on their journey through the digital world!
Our Commitment to you:
· A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
· A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
· A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
· A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
· An employment contract
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply ONLINE as soon as possible.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.