Are you a passionate Software Engineer with experience across the stack including Microservices, Event Architectures, Container Platforms and DevOps?
Here at Accenture, we are changing the world through the most advanced cloud-native solutions on the planet! Want to be a part of it? If you are about solving exciting problems and shaping the future of technology, we would love to have you join our Cloud Native team in Madrid.
Currently we are looking for several candidates with different level of cloud native experience (Junior and Senior Software Engineers) in Madrid, so you can join one of our projects to implement a new cloud native e-commerce platform, for one important retailer in Spain, or build a new digital banking solution for an international bank using cutting-edge technologies.
Ideal candidate profile
What you need to succeed?
· Experience in Java.
· Experience using cloud native technologies – Microservices (Springboot), Event-driven programming (Spring Cloud Streams / Kafka, RabbitMQ) and containers /orchestration (docker, Kubernetes).
· Experience with NoSQL datastores such as Couchbase, MongoDB, Elasticsearch.
· Experience with DevOps and Agile engineering practices
· Real passion for quality and engineering excellence at scale
· Understand microservices architecture patterns.
Nice To Have
· Cloud platforms such as RedHat OpenShift or Anthos.