Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
The Client Financial Management Analyst supports the global financial management function and business advisory services. This role offers services through contract completion on regulatory and organization principles compliance, internal controls, budgeting/forecasting, contract profit and loss management and advisory to our customer leadership teams and corporate leadership. This position delivers services around the globe through a network of financial professionals via help-desk support, shared service operations and customer-dedicated on-site support.
This role exists across multiple career levels and/or functions and depending on the functional requirements of the role, some or all of the following key responsibilities will apply:
· Provide value-added financial management, analysis, and advice to client engagement teams to maximize the profitability of engagements
· Collaborate with client and engagement executives, Client Group Finance Leads (or equivalent), and other finance operations executives to communicate the position and status of contract or account financial position
· Execute account financial processes to ensure the quality and integrity of engagement financial records
· Provide pricing / new business support for new and extended business opportunities and/or review pricing calculations from engagement executives
· Perform or assist with the preparation of engagement, project, and program reporting as well as Accenture internal financial accounting processes
· Support and execute the account forecasting process, including ad hoc and internal stakeholder management requests
· Execute all global and local statutory, tax, Internal Controls, and US GAAP requirements as described by policy to ensure full compliance
· Execute Inventory and Receivables management, including monitoring of variances and follow-up on discrepancies
· Execute/assist with balance sheet accountability, including tracking of capital assets and technology rental equipment, hardware/software costs, and other items
· Execute standard MTD/QTD financial and operational activities and processes
· Execute invoicing and collections, consistent with contractual requirements
· Advise/assist on forecast management activities (input collection, processing and report creation)
· Perform/assist with work plan reconciliation and reporting
· Track and report time-reporting hours, expenses, and variances as required, including compliance with account/engagement expense policy (if existent)
· Track and report third-party out-of-pocket expenses, client time and expenses against program budget, and any other expense charges to program budget tracking and reporting of third-party out-of-pocket expenses
· Contribute to the CFM organization as Value Creator, People Developer, & Business Operator
· Prepare and participate in CFM meetings and training sessions
· Supervise, coach, and mentor junior CFM Analyst(s) and others
· Identify and communicate to CFM leadership to opportunities to continuously improve training, methodologies, tools and skills
· Support and contribute to local CFM recruiting initiatives
Ideal candidate profile
Preferred Skills/Qualifications (Type of work experience, skills, etc.)
· Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
· Ability to be flexible and work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Excellent customer service skills
· Strong organizational and analytical skills
· Working knowledge of business, finance and accounting fundamentals including U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
· Planning, forecasting and budgeting
· Attention to detail
· PC literate (e.g., working knowledge of MS Office Programs)
· Professional Certifications may also be required in certain geographies (i.e. CIMA/ACCA or ACA)
Key Scope, Complexity and Risk Factors:
Highly complex function that requires significant experience and polished interpersonal skills to deal at all levels on varying degrees of depth for the variety of our deal shapes.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.