Manages the Delivery of Finance and Accounting (F&A) processes for a BPO project.
Accountable for producing contracted deliverables according to budget, schedule, dependencies, service levels, operating metrics and scope.
Assigns, leads, manages resources and is ultimately accountable to ensure the team produces deliverables as contracted and with the appropriate quality.
Requires interfacing with Client Team, Contract Service Management Team, Delivery Center F&A Team.
Operates as the escalation point for issue resolution and client escalations calls with the client.
• Leading execution of delivery work and implementing continuous improvement for the project.
• Ensuring achievement and regular reviews of process outcomes [(3X3) metrics ,Key Performance Indicators(KPIs),Service Level Agreements(SLA)]
• Addressing performance issues
• Managing recruiting, staffing, people engagement, pyramid, mix, utilization, cost-to-serve and capacity of service delivery staff to optimize balance between cost and delivery targets.
• Improving client and customer relationships working with Client Account and Account Management Team leadership
• Supporting sales opportunities for similar projects, through DC visits or Workshops.
Ideal candidate profile
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• Excellent people management skills
• Innovative thinking to deliver and improve Client service while keeping cost focus
• Enthusiastic and motivational supervisor – can motivate and lead a team
• Client relationship management
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with key clients, team members and colleagues
• Ability to solve urgent matters, make priorities and work under pressure
• Strong process management and improvement skills
• Problem Solving & Escalation Management
• Quality and process improvement
• Cost Management
• Self-Motivated, positive attitude and approach
• Written and spoken ability to communicate in English.
• Able to drive performance and improvement in partnership with Client-Facing and Delivery Centre colleagues
• Regular active attendance on client visits
At Least 1 year experience as Team Lead with process knowledge
Track record for managing teams