Owner of each Initiative. Executes the most complex steps, supervises the sub team ensuring goals related to Security Model maintenance are achieved.
· Review, validate and provide sign off on tasks related to Segregation of Duties Analysis, Business Role Mapping
· Responsible of ensuring Initiatives follow up the timeline, keeping the quality.
· Responsible of managing team’s daily effort on Resource Allocation Tool, advising coordinators/runners on how to prioritize efforts, giving visibility to the Team Lead
· Review all Initiative’s Deliverables, ensuring they accomplish quality standards.
· Understand business needs and provide proposals to our customers (aligned to security standards), taking the position of “business advisor”.
· Ability to raise the hand prior to issue occurrence and to his team on doing the same.
· Troubleshooting focused on lessons learned concept, while a proposal to solve the issue has to be always there.
· During critical situations, ensure his team handles business pressure without skipping mandatory procedures.
· Being able to provide feedback to the Team Lead, based on each member performance.
· Responsible for managing tasks related to the team (such as absences, vacations, etc).
· Help on developing “Teamwork” concept, including engagement.
· Effective communication skills are mandatory at this level to understand the goal of each meeting (no matter if it is technical or soft).
· People Developer
· Role Model
· Strong Team Player
· Self-Management Skills
· Analytical Skills
· RCA skills.
· English level: Advanced
· Excel, Outlook, Power Point, SharePoint, Access (nice to have)
· SQL (nice to have)
· SAP (nice to have)
· MS Teams (nice to have)
· Power-Bi (nice to have)
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.