Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
· Develop deep knowledge within a complex product group
· Investigate and prioritize advertising issues, escalating to a specialist when appropriate for further troubleshooting or de-bugging.
· Own tasks end-to-end until they are assigned to specialist.
· Discern product confusion from bugs, identify solutions, and advise the sales team advertisers to accomplish the advertisers desired outcome
· Effectively and concisely communicate resolution, technical resolution, workarounds, or product confusion to the sales team
· Partner with product support group specialists to identify solutions to advertising bugs and product confusion
· Facilitate a high-end customer experience related to support for advertising bugs
· Mentor team members and own product support areas.
Ideal candidate profile
· Basic Qualifications
· Minimum of 1 years' of experience with product technical support
· Fluent in English
· Preferred Qualifications
· Bachelor's Degree
· Online advertising experience
· Experience using Facebook products
· Customer service experience
· Professional Skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills required
· Ability to rapidly assess, analyze and resolve or troubleshoot issues and distill into clear and concise communications
· Aptitude to support complex products
· Ability to overcome a product learning curve
· Ability to think critically and problem solve
· Ability to work in teams
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.