Description de l'offre
Looking for a rewarding career with global impact? Then consider Accenture’s rapidly expanding Capability Network with approximately 3,000 Management Consulting and Strategy professionals (based in a network of prominent locations around the world.
Capability Network Professionals….
· Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
· Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
· Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
· Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
If this sounds like the right team for you, we invite you to read on - and visit kariera.accenture.com/CN
Meet the Financial Services Team
As a Financial Services professional in the Capability Network, you’ll work with key industry players in the Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, and Risk Management sectors around the world. You’ll be at the heart of a dynamic fast-paced environment of challenge, growth and continuous learning in one of the most sought after industries. You’ll help our clients keep up with fast changing regulations and innovations and bring them the industry-leading best practices, technologies and strategies in everything from credit and payments - to regulatory compliance, robotics, artificial intelligence - and the emerging blockchain technology.
Although no two days at Accenture are the same, as an Banking Analyst/ Consultant in our Financial Services practice, a typical day might include:
· Advising Banking carriers on payments, operating model design and business process optimization
· Helping shape thought capital around current and emerging Banking Payments topics
· Building relationships with global Accenture Banking teams
· Managing projects that address the latest global challenges of the Banking world
· Defining, testing and implementing architectures, capabilities and processes
· Using your analytical skills to provide clarity to complex issues and gather data-driven insights
· Working across a dynamic, international team where English is the common language
· Collaborating with the best and brightest minds in the industry
· Coaching and mentoring junior team members
· Contributing to practice-building efforts such as recruiting, training and attending community events
· Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change
· 2+ years’ experience within Consulting (preferred) and/or other industry experience
· Minimum bachelor's diploma
· Depending on your experience you will be considered for Analyst or Consultant position
· Required area of relevant experience: Product/ Process Management background in Payments / Credit / Banking Distribution area
· Good project experience and understanding of at least one key core banking / back office area:
· Digital banking - Mobile Payments, Payment Innovation/New Channels, Online Banking
· Core Payments and/ or Cards payments (issuance, acquiring)
· Credit Process Management: Mortgages, Retail & Corporate Lending, Process Optimization & Transformation, Credit Process Fulfillment, Collections & Loan Recovery processes
· Core Banking systems implementation experience and related organizational impacts (functional, business requirements, processes, roles, etc.)
· Branch Optimization: Next Generation Branch, Branch Sales Force Effectiveness, Branch Process Optimization
· Or good project experience in Banking Distribution area:
· Customer Relationship Management
· Channel Management, Multichannel Integration & Optimization
· Segmentation Strategy, Digital Strategy
· Customer Experience Management, Customer Care Processes
· Knowledge of latest industry trends in terms of Customer Relationship
· Good mix and exposure to Operations and Technology (operations, technology, front office, contact center, Internet Banking, Branch banking & Back office operations)
· Good understanding of the various challenges, business and technology imperatives in the Core Banking / Back office or Distribution and Marketing space
· Exposure to creating Business Operating Models, processes design and business requirements gathering
· Project Management exposure - Should have managed teams and project deliveries experience; Project Management certificates would be additional advantage
· Retail (preferred) or Corporate banking experience
· Consulting and project delivery experience – preferred
· Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) is required
· Good level of the other foreign (EU) language e.g. German, Italian, French, Spanish would be strong asset
· Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communications competencies
· Demonstrated ability to manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented and distributed delivery environment
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
YOUR WINNING QUALITIES:
· Natural leader; easily establishes relationships with clients and colleagues
· Team Player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
· Determined; appreciates a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results
· Digitally savvy; continuous learner
· Strong communicator; fluency in English is required, additional language capabilities are highly advantageous
· Willing to travel and work at international client sites
· Open-minded and optimistic individual with good time management skills
· Able to manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU – You will enjoy:
· A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
· A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
· A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
· A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
· Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work.
· Willing and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term.
· Willing to travel min. 50% (annual) of time and could be more. Travel is required - typically full time weekly schedule Monday to Friday on client location abroad with fly-backs for a weekend to home location (Poland). Flexible - Remote work could be an option, depending on the assignment and project arrangement.
· Permanent employment contract
· Attractive benefits package
· Fly-backs for a weekend from abroad project to home location (Poland)
· Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
· Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
· Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects
· Dynamic, international working environment
Apply ONLINE (preferred) or submit application via email: If you choose email include the Position Title in the subject of the email, attach CV in English and motivation letter.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.”