Are you ready to step up to The New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Accenture is looking for passionate AWS Customer Experience Architects to join our AWS Practice. You will help drive innovation, build differentiated solutions, and define new customer experiences for our customers (and customers, customers). You'll work with smart people across our industry specialist organisations, and technology groups to help our customers get the most out of AWS in their cloud journey.
Learn more about our AABG and AWS at Accenture here:
Key responsibilities may include:
· Lead customer discovery and design sessions using CX methods
· Design, Solution, and Implement AWS solutions focused on customer experience and customer engagement
· Develop PoCs, prototypes, demonstrations and assets
· Work with AWS business development, sales and architecture teams for campaigns, opportunities and solutions
· Work with Accenture's global network to bring best practices and assets to local market
· Interact with management levels at a client and/or within Accenture/AWS
· A service designer with a developer background and the ability to learn quickly.
· Proven record of using customer experience and engagement tools, preferably within the AWS and Amazon ecosystem – Connect, Pinpoint
· Experience with AWS AI services, ideally in conjunction with customer experience and engagement
· Knowledge in legacy contact centre's and IVR's, with associated business tooling
· You'll have hands on keyboard AWS implementation experience across a broad range of AWS services, with deeper capabilities and interests in specific services.
· Scripting capability and the ability to develop AWS environments as code
· A mindset of automate everything, with experience demonstrating this.
· Public cloud automaton tooling and scripting experience – CFn, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, and the like.
· Experience with at least 2 programming languages (compiled or scripted languages)
· Must have at least 1 AWS Associate or Professional Certification
Ideal candidate profile
The AWS Practice within is home to our deepest AWS experts and supports Accenture's more than 1,500 certified AWS architects across the company. Join our team and be among Accenture's most talented AWS practitioners, our AWS SWAT team. The group is responsible for Accenture's most complex AWS projects and provides our delivery capability for the Accenture AWS Business Group (AABG). AABG is the deepest relationship Amazon Web Services has with any partner in the ecosystem. Choosing Accenture and the AWS Practice will take your AWS experience and skills to the next level and allow you to work in an innovative and collaborative environment. At Accenture, you can lead the world's largest enterprises on the path to native cloud transformation and serverless, on the leading edge of cloud.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialised capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com .