Description de l'offre
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/ .
Accenture Operations is one of Accenture key capabilities dedicated to work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, helpdesk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
What will you do?
As Audio Data Reviewer, you will be responsible for transcribing audio and/or video speech to text in the required language in accordance to the policies and guidelines set by the client. Mostly, you will:
· Reviewing audio/video clips and Identify if transcription is applicable, while tagging content that is not
· Transcribe speech to text in the required language ad submitting the job following the guidelines and policies set by the client within the required turnaround time.
· Identify improvement opportunities in the work flow and provide insights on the content in queue to improve the process
· Interface effectively with members of our transcription teams to share best practices.
What do we expect from you?
· Fluency in Turkish, and communicative in English
· Strong knowledge and passion about the Internet
· Graduate with minimum 1 year of working experience will be a plus
· Willingness to work rotating shifts across 5-day workweek – from Monday to Friday, mornings (7 AM – 3 PM), evenings (3 PM – 11 PM)
What we can offer?
· Support for your career and competences development – learning from colleagues, courses and trainings, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF
· Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various Clients
· CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming
· Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Check out all our job vacancies at our website: www.accenture.pl/operationswarsaw
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.