Primary Objective of Position
- Service Engineer is responsible for performing service delivery and inventory management for all Abbott Architect, Alinity S and any other systems that are part of an Abbott Solution and driving expansion of transfusion accounts.
- Break and Fix for Alinity S and ARCHITECT products.
- Drive value expansion by managing and closing service sales opportunities.
- Be part of selling team to manage contract renewals.
- Assist enterprise sales specialists with regular customer business reviews on c-suite level.
- Conduct service support and reliability review on site level.
- Inventory Management - ensure that inventories match with donations.
- Order Management - track order / standing order schedules.
- Provide Pro-Care implementation (inc. Preventive Maintenance) and expertise.
- Be part of a virtual expert network for Europe.
- Pro-active monitoring of transfusion instruments in case this is implemented for assigned customers.
- Provide application expertise / support.
- Success in this role is measured by customer satisfaction score (NPS), service key performance indicators achievement, Area Europe sales, margin and EP goals and agreed win rate and retention rate.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required. Bachelors / Engineering degree in medical / electrical / mechanical or medical technology is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years track record in the diagnostic industry with an emphasis performing service delivery and inventory management for PRISM and ARCHITECT Transfusion customers and any other systems that are part of an Abbott Solution and driving expansion of transfusion accounts.
- Technical expert for Laboratory Diagnostics products.
- Proven track record in a similar position supported by management and customer references.
- Successful engagement with customers, transfusion customers advantageous.
- Excellent product and industry knowledge.
- Strong understanding of key stakeholders and customer dynamics.
- Strong solution selling and relationship building skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to identify and drive resolution of issues.
- Long-term, strategic focus on account.
- Strong experience in use of analytical tools and software.
Impact of position
- Perform service delivery and inventory management for Alinity S and ARCHITECT Transfusion customers and any other systems that are part of an Abbott Solution.
- Drive expansion of transfusion accounts.