For our medical device business, we are recruiting an EMEA Supply Planner based in Brussels.
The purpose of the job is to ensure best product availability, while minimizing distressed inventory costs and optimizing inventory levels.
YOUR ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Executing replenishment of products from manufacturing sites and external vendors to maximize the level of service towards internal and external customers.
- Monitoring open orders and take corrective actions.
- Reducing distressed inventory and report on results to Finance.
- Participating in the S&OP process with Demand Planning, Marketing and Finance.
- Monitoring portfolio changes and establish a proper phase in / phase out process.
- Maintaining end to end Supply Chain system updated in terms of master data and inventory targets.
- Analyzing and maintaining optimized levels of inventory in the distribution center and 3PL’s, providing feedback to Finance and submitting appropriate forecast.
- Identifying and deploying process improvements (continuous improvement) to increase the productivity or cost-efficiency without jeopardizing quality compliance and service level.
- University degree, with a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position, preferably in the healthcare industry.
- Detailed knowledge of a major ERP system (SAP preferred).
- Proficient knowledge of excel and reporting tools as Business Objects.
- Experience with Lean tools and methodology is an asset.
- Team player and customer oriented.
- Strong communication, analytical and presentation skills.
- Flexibility, including work time schedules.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken; other languages are an asset.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Please apply online.