Description de l'offre
At Abbott, we're committed to helping people live their best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 99,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
- Primary Objective of Position
The newly-created, mission-critical Sr. Global Training Manager - Sales Systems, Salesforce.com position partners with global and area teams to develop and implement training programs that develop the product and solution knowledge as well as skill set necessary to support the commercial strategy. Assess the effectiveness of the training programs and implements the necessary changes to continually improve the quality of training delivered.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Work with region and country training teams to maximize synergies and ensure alignment between global, region and country objectives.
- Travel: 25% (international)
- Identify, develop and deliver training curriculums, plans and programs per regional needs at all levels within the commercial organization.
- Oversee and support the development and delivery of training programs and materials.
- Plan, organize and facilitate training sessions across the areas as well as training materials as needed.
- Track training programs & initiatives execution progress and partner with global, area and country teams to implement necessary actions to address gaps.
- Prepare annual training and development plan based on business priorities and training needs surveys.
- Provide regular feedback / ongoing internal consulting for continuous improvement of key business initiatives and training solutions.
- Partner closely with division and regional marketing organizations to maximize synergies and ensure available materials are in alignment with global strategic direction.
- Develop training programs and sessions that successfully integrate business and scientific concepts.
Bachelor's Degree in business or science-related field
Ideal / Highly Preferred Experience
- 3(+) years of working with / understanding salesforce.com technology
5(+) years Commercial Sales Experience
- Sales & Marketing (or Lab Manager, Lab Tech) experience, along with Sales Training experience out of any of these types of companies or industries: Medical Device, Diagnostics, or Pharmaceutical.
- 3 (+) years of 2nd level sales management (leading leaders)
Experience and Skills
- 5 years of commercial experience
- 2 years of sales training experience
- 3 years of 2nd level sales management (leading leaders)
- Experienced in adult learning principles and able to apply them for classroom and sales meeting training.
JOB FAMILY:Sales Support & Administration
LOCATION:United States > Lake Forest : CP01 Floor-4
TRAVEL:Yes, 25 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Driving a personal auto or company car or truck, or a powered piece of material handling equipment, Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf